- The average man exercises for 115 days per year for around 25-30 minutes at a time, which equates to two sessions a week. This sounds great, but when you actually add it all up it’s about 48 hours in total or just two whole days out of 365.
- Most men will find any excuse not to exercise and 95% admit to skipping a workout if there is some other activity to occupy them, such as watching TV or going to the pub.
- But 71% of men admit that they do not do enough exercise.
- However 69% of men think they are physically fit.
- In fact only 13% are physically fit.
- More that 50% of people who start an exercise programme give up in less than a year.
- 45% of people who buy cheap fitness equipment never use it.
- A survey has just found that when a man walks along a beach, 35% of women look at his abs, followed by 30% who eye up his chest.
- Heart disease is still the biggest killer but the most preventative.
- 100% of active people are healthier and fitter than non-active people.